Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another sponataneous adventure: Michigan

I had the opportunity to go on another spontaneous road trip adventure, this time to visit Julia in Michigan. I arrived just in time for an afternoon snack of a Michigan specialty, Schuler's cheese dip.
ImpromptyMISchulers
While Julia was in class I saw a movie (Earth - Breathtaking!) and wandered around downtown Kalamazoo's train tracks.
ImpromptuMI_0038
ImpromptuMI_0041
ImpromptuMI_0045ImpromptuMI_0048
ImpromptuMI_0047
On the drive back I wandered around Michigan farmland and came across several small vineyards and orchards. I wished I had a blanket and a picnic basket, but then that might have been trespassing.
ImpromptuMI_0001
Untitled-1
ImpromptuMI_0011

3 comments:

Bay said...

I Aunt Kelly I wanted do to say Hi and that I miss u bunches.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Bay :]

Molly W. said...

#1 You're pretty #2 How fun! I'm so glad you got to see Jules for a bit! Lovely pics as always, the sky is so blue!

Creative Mama said...

I do get slightly jealous of your impromptu travels... however... I'm ALWAYS glad when you bring your camera with you... :)... Hope your thriving in grad school friend...